Dr. Maiquez is Board Certified in Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine*, with a special interest in the neuro-endocrine theory of aging. As an active member of the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine( www.worldhealth.net) he is continually incorporating all the new advances, research and evidence-based medicine available. Multiple factors influence our health and a combination of aging- oriented diet,supplements,hormone replacement therapy (HRT) with Bio-Identical Hormones,exercise and lifestyle modifications will have an impact on how and when we age.
The aging process is natural, it occurs to all of us. But using scientifically-proven approaches much can be done to prolong the active, productive and energized years and to minimize the uncomfortable effects of Menopause, Andropause or Male Menopause and unhealthy aging. We can live our middle aged years full of health, vitality and quality of life!
How can Dr. Maiquez help you?
Based on your medical and family history, medications you take, laboratory tests and physical exam, Dr. Maiquez will structure an individualized treatment plan that will fit your unique profile. These include Bio-Identical Hormones (FDA-approved hormones identical to your body's hormones like cortisol, thyroid, testosterone, estrogen/progesterone, human growth hormone or HGH), nutritional supplements, diet plans and exercise programs.
- Enhance the immune system
- Increase muscle mass while reducing body fat. Stronger bones
- Achieve high energy levels, more active healthier lifestyle
- Rejuvenate, diminish wrinkles, younger looking skin
- Enhance sexual performance, increase libido
- Improve mood, Improve sleep
- Increase cognitive ability, Improve memory
- Lower blood pressure and cholesterol levels
- Prevent diseases associated with aging. Avoid premature aging
- Look and feel years younger
- Extend life, healthier and stronger!
In this website you will also find plenty of information regarding hormones, supplements, medical literature, contact information and links to the most relevant
sites related to the anti-aging topics. We hope all this information will help you make
a more informed decision about your health and life in general.
To contact Dr. Adonis Maiquez, M.D. for an appointment in Miami, Florida
Address: The Miami Institute for Age Management and Intervention
1441 Brickell Ave., 3rd Floor,Sky Lobby
Four Seasons Hotel and Towers
Miami, FL 33131
Phone: (305) 624-0009
Fax: (305) 373-1175
* The specialty recognition identified herein has been received from a private organization not affiliated with or recognized by the Florida Board of Medicine. Board Certified by the A4M American Academy of Anti-aging Medicine